Services and transactions
You can use this website to access online the Council’s services and transactions. Some services have their own terms and conditions which also apply - read these before you use the service.
Linking from this website
The Council will link to websites that are managed by other government departments and agencies, service providers or other organisations. We don’t have any control over the content on these websites.
We’re not responsible for
- The protection of any information you give to these websites.
- Any loss or damage that may come from your use of these websites, or any other websites they link to.
You agree to release us from any claims or disputes that may come from using these websites. You should read all terms and conditions, privacy policies and end user licenses that relate to these websites before you use them.
While we make every effort to keep this website up to date, we don’t provide any guarantees, conditions or warranties that the information will be:
- Free from bugs or viruses
We’re not liable for any loss or damage that may come from using this website. This includes:
- any direct, indirect or consequential losses
- any loss or damage caused by civil wrongs (‘tort’, including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise
- the use of this website and any other websites that are linked to or from it
- the inability to use this website and any other websites that are linked to or from it This applies if the loss or damage was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you advised us that it might happen.
We’re not responsible for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer system that might happen when you use this website.
Changes to these terms and conditions
Please check these terms and conditions regularly. We can update them at any time without notice. You’ll agree to any changes if you continue to use this website after the terms and conditions have been updated.